A College Student's Obsession With Haute Couture

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Handbag Wishlist

I'm in the market for a new handbag. And here's my (affordable) wishlist. Now which one do you like most?



Tufi Duek ($292 at Bluefly) - Can you think of a reason NOT to have a teal leather and brown suede combination tote?! I can't.






Tracy Reese Patchwork Leather Hobo ($140 at Smart Bargains) - I don't have a white bag in my collection yet. This is a fantastic boho chic option. And I already have Tracy Reese's briefcase bag and it's been the most practical and useful bag I own.



Francesco Biagia ($310 on Bluefly). I don't have a gray bag in my collection - metallic doesn't count as gray. This one looks pretty. I love the combo of materials used here. I'm a total sucker for suede in anticipation of the cold winter months to come.



Elie Tahari Pebbled Leather Satchel (around $470 at Smart Bargains). I don't have a yellow bag in my collection and I've been searching for the perfect one for 2 years now. This fits the bill quite nicely I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment