A College Student's Obsession With Haute Couture

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Shoe Shopping

My life is experiencing a bit of turmoil right now (my apologies for the lack of updates). But it's nothing a little shoe shopping can't temporarily fix! Here are my new additions for spring. I am in love :)




These are literally the most comfortable beach shoes in the world. And a little bit of non-obnoxious nor tacky bling makes them match to any beach ensemble.


Patent leather Franco Sarto gladiator sandals? LOVE. They're totally subdued and wearable with anything yet the patent aspect of the sandal gives them something a little extra special and totally unique to this spring.


Now my obsession - Enzo Angiolini Tells. They are flashy and fantastic. They're the perfect red. And these are most definitely going to be my spotlight item for summer. I'm thinking white jeans and sweater with these and either a white day bag or my red clutch for evening. Can't WAIT to rock these!


All shoes and photos compliments of Lori's (lorisshoes.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment