A College Student's Obsession With Haute Couture

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Currently Channeling

My LBD could use an improvement.  And I'm currently obsessing over graphite heels.  So I've designed a new little outfit to drool over...

1. Pelle Moda Jaron Platform Sandals in Graphite
2. Catherine Malandrino Leaf Embroidered Dress
3. Giles & Brother Tiny Pyramid Stud Earrings 

I really shouldn't have to tell you why this outfit is so fabulous.  I mean, Catherine Malandrino speaks for herself.  Just look at the intricate details on the bodice.  And the heels are different enough to draw attention but they're also simple enough to not take away from beauty of the dress.  Same idea goes for the earrings as well - I kept it in the geometric family.  It's pretty much safe to say that I dream of owning this dress.  It's so lusch, who wouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment