A College Student's Obsession With Haute Couture

Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Ready for Spring

Florals - I'm finally on the bandwaggon and thanks to urban outfitters and their fantastic sale/cheap accessories, I've added two new flowery fabulosities to my wardrobe to prove it.

I bought myself some hipster/ray-ban-esque sunglasses.  They were $10.



This photo is from Mod Cloth because the dress is likely sold out from Urban's sale (I found the last one in the store and it was marked down to $29.99 from $128!).  Looks like it's sold out from Mod Cloth as well, but fear not, if you like it you can add yourself to the mailing list for when they re-stock.  I'm vacationing in Costa Rica in March, so this little number looks like it will come in handy.


Word of caution: I have no intention of wearing these two items together.  Neither should you.  One floral at a time, people.  One floral at a time.


First Image: Urban Outfitters
Second Image: ModCloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment